Offering Full Service Electric to Our Local Customers
Bailey & Shipp Electric is a full service residential and commercial electrical contractor in Potomac, and we are proud to serve the area. Bailey & Shipp Electric began with 2 individuals who ran successful electrical businesses on their own and realized that they could become stronger together. They combined their knowledge and expertise to bring customers the very best electrical services available in the area. Since 2006 Bailey & Shipp Electric has been putting our customers first and delivering only the highest quality work to both residential and commercial clients. You can trust that with our expertise, we will get the job right the very first time. No one knows electric like we do.
Call (410) 457-3507 for expert electrical services in Potomac today!
What to Know About the Potomac
Potomac is a beautiful and elegant setting for both residents and local businesses, and we are proud to be the area’s number one electrical service provider. Situated close to several tourist destinations and full of rich history, this location boasts both beauty and charm. If you’re in the Potomac area and are in need of electrical help, trust the experts at Bailey & Shipp Electric to get the job done right.
Services Our Potomac Electrical Technicians Offer:
- Recessed Lighting
- Wiring & Rewiring
- Additions & Remodels
- Panel Upgrades/Replacement
- Whole House Surge Protectors
- Ceiling Fans
- Hot Tub Hook Ups
- EV Charging Stations
- And much more!
Why Choose a Licensed Electrician?
When it comes to electrical services in Potomac, it’s best to turn to a licensed residential electrician. While there may be several handymen in your area, licensed professionals can provide several benefits that others cannot.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Electrician
- Licensed Electricians Ensure Quality - Licensing helps ensure that electrical work meets certain quality standards. For instance, a DIY electrical job may be well-done but it isn’t guaranteed to be of industry standards. In fact, it’s rather easy for a DIY job to go wrong, especially without the proper training. Licensing requires a certain project to be done a specific way by trained professionals to ensure quality. This is important, especially when it involves a critical home necessity.
- Licensed Electricians Prioritize Safety - Licensed electricians undergo training to sharpen their sense of safety, helping them become more aware of the possible dangers on site. When you turn to our Potomac electricians for service or repair, we will identify any hazards that can harm your home and your family. This ensures that when the job is done, safety issues can be addressed, giving you peace of mind.
- Licensed Electricians Obtain Permits - Some electrical work requires you to apply for permits from the city. Performing work without permits can cost you greatly, so it’s important to accomplish these beforehand. As a licensed electricians, we can identify the required permits and obtain these on your behalf, helping you avoid costly fines.
Performing DIY electrical tasks may seem simple, but the slightest mistake presents several risks to your household’s safety. Turn to a licensed electrician like us for guaranteed success. For electrical repair, look no further than Bailey & Shipp Electric.
Call Our Reliable Electrical Pros in Potomac
We have been faithfully serving the area for years. Our goal is to provide our customers with the very best in customer service and work quality. Our professional technicians are experts in the business and are more than pleased to help with all of your electrical needs. Get in touch with us today for information on our electrical services and how we can help you at your home or business.
When we say the customer comes first, we mean it. We treat each of our customers with the care they deserve to be treated.
FULLY STOCKEDOur trained technicians drive fully stocked vans so they always have the proper parts to fix whatever problem you may have.
A vital element of all electrical work is safety. Our customers and employees matter to us and ensuring both their safety and yours is important to us.
We give 100% to each job, big or small! As a testament to that, all our services are backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Licensed and TrainedOur technician go through a rigorous training and receive upgraded training throughout the year, keeping them up on all the latest codes and procedures.
24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
We’re standing by ready to help you no matter what time an electrical emergency strikes. If you have an emergency, we're available 24/7!
From the office to the technicians that service your home or business you know you have the right team behind you.
"After phoning Bailey and Shipp Electric this morning after we lost a wall of sockets yesterday afternoon, I was amazed when I got a call from Ricky, one of their courteous and talented technicians, that he was on his way only hours later!"- Melanie T.
"As usual, john did a great job. We just moved here to a new (to us) home and it’s been great to have honest people come in over the last few months to repair and replace things that have come up."- Rachel W.
"Bailey & Shipp provided excellent service from the initial call through the completion of services. Bob was very helpful and was able to work with me to get me scheduled and his follow-up to secure my appointment was impressive."- Royce T.
"Excellent provider of electrical systems and repairs...good communication."- Bill H.
Experience Is Great!
"I have worked with Bailey & Shipp Electric on several projects over the last few years. Each experience has been great. Right off the bat the person who answers the phone, Bob, is knowledgeable and professional."- Scott O.